2014/09/17

Forever 21 haul


As my birthday was on Sept. 7th, my lovely sister bought me a Forever 21 E-Gift card. So, I spent each cent of it and ended up buying these !

I got this cute light pink jacket, I've always wanted to have one like that. Next time, I'll buy a beige one, or maybe a dark red / dark purple one, but I don't want to have it in black. 

I have never bought any pants like these. And now that I did, I wonder why I waited that long to buy some ! It fits perfectly to the body curves, the color is easy to match and it's casual yet sophisticated. I love it !

I got the same skirt in three different colors : Black, salmon pink and dark grey. These are so simple and easy to wear. I also love the fact that they're not too short nor too long. As I'm quite tall it's not really easy to find skirts like these. Mini skirts end up being too short and maxi skirts arrive way above my ankles. That's why I usually buy shorts instead.

First, I saw this pajama on Victoria's Secret website, and I literally fell in love with it. But it is so expensive to order to France that I gave up on it. And when I saw this one, I also loved it ! It's really comfy and I like that the top feels really soft and the bottoms are warmer. I still prefer the Victoria's Secret one, so if I have the opportunity to buy, I definitely will !!

The last item I bought was those earrings. I thought they would be bigger than they are but I still like them. I don't usually wear big earrings, but these ones are not heavy and I can easily add them to anything I wanna wear. I also really like the golden color which highlights my green eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment