2014/07/14

Cosmetics Haul

#Lush


I first heard about Lush on Youtube, thanks to Zoella, but I only bought from the brand when I went to Minnesota in February (Visit to the Mall of America). Back then, I was looking for a daily care for my skin.


I've been pretty amazed by Imperialis, my skin used to be dry and I also had acne that I don't have anymore! I don't know if it's thanks to that product or the others I use but I have a much nicer skin now than I had a few months ago.


Two weeks ago, I decided to order other products on the website. I ended up buying hair products as well as skin care products. After a few tries, I couldn't help but notice how well the products worked on me! 
I feel like I have a complitely new hair: it used to be really damaged. Well, it got a lot better in a short period of time using the hair treatment (once a week), shampoo and split end treatment (everyday).
As for the toothy tab, this one is supposed to make teeth whiter, and it's works. Slowly but surely!
I use both toner everyday since I received the package, honestly, I feel just great after using it, it's refreshing and the smell is awesome!


#Etude House, Holika Holika, Tony Moly, Nature Republic, Mizon, The Face Shop, Innisfree


 I've always been attracted to cute and colourful stuffs, so I can't help myself from buying those adorable things.


Those 3 little cupcakes are from Etude House (from left to right : Peach, Watermelon and Strawberry) I just love their scent and the color is a little bit shiny , not too strong. 


These were really cheap and I loved the colours and patterns ^_^


This fuchsia colored eyeliner lasts long and is easy to apply, it looks amazing with a white top and blue jeans!
I don't know how I was able to live without it before! I have a really reactive skin type, so I blush super easily, and it's not a cute light blushing that I'm talking about, I can become literally as red as a tomato! Thanks to this base I can finally go out for an entire day without being scared of blushing.
I just love the packaging, although, I don't use it a lot because it makes my lips dry. But I really like the coral color so I just need to put on a basic lip balm before applying it and it looks perfect!
I only use that one for special occasion where I need to have a party/event make up. My eyebrows are kinda weird I can't say it's wrong Haha~ so it's great to make them look more furnished and symmetrical.
It's not just a simple lip balm, it really has a butter-like texture that moisturizes the lips perfectly, I usually use it before going to sleep because it can take quite a while to penetrate.
I've never seen anything like this before, after putting on any lipstick you just have to add the lip tint to make you lips more red.
A shiny lipgloss with a watermelon scent which makes the lips full: Love it!!


It is part of my daily skin care, I adore the aloe vera smell, and the texture is really smooth, easy to apply and to rince.
I use this one two to three times a week to take care of my pores, and it works pretty well. 
It's amazing when you want to get rid of pimples quickly! Two days and your problems are gone!
This mask is really refreshing, the smell is really nice and it makes the skin soft. The texture is like jelly so it's not really easy to apply but the result is worth it!
I don't use it everyday because it's kind of greasy, so it's not really enjoyable when in the bed! But once again the result is amazing so it's not that much of a problem.
Another product for pores that works great! The texture is nice, as well as the smell, and the skin is not dry after rincing it. What else could we possibly ask for?!


This gel can be used on each part of the body, which is great because it's so refreshing. I use it twice a day on the face, and I also apply it on the parts of the body I expose to the sun, this way I don't get sunburns! 
I use this one right after the aloe vera soothing gel, after applying it, the skin is completely tightened, I don't even need to put on a moisturizer, I can directly put on my base and foundation, my skin won't be dry.


Something I really appreciate about Korean brands is that they are always generous when it comes to samples !

#Victoria's Secret


I admit, I'm a huge fan of this brand.Whether it's the models or the products, I LOVE IT !! I don't know how much I spent for V'sS but I'm pretty sure it's at least up to $500... Maybe I'll write another article about all the clothes and accessories I baught .. (Maybe!) 


About the lipglosses, I just LOVE the colors, too bad it's sticky to death! However I still use it when I know I'm not going to be outside (Hair + Wind = Yummy hair stuck on the lips!)


No comments:

Post a Comment