2014/08/25

Back to school

PHOTO CREDIT: TXEMA YESTE (Marie Claire magazine)

How could summer be over that soon ?! Today, I woke up at 7 and it was still night outside, instantly I felt so bad !! It just reminded me I'm going back to school next month. Even though I don't really like that idea , I know that if I want to have a little chance of having a good job later, I have to study, study and ... study ! 
I won't give up ! So, in order to transform that bad feeling into a good one, I need some changes.

Moving out


The count down has started, I will get the key to my new appartment in exactly one week, on next monday I will start to get installed, and I will officially move in on Sept. 3rd. I feel really pressured about this right now: overwhelming parents issue ! My mum is on my back 24/7 : "Do you have this ? Did you buy this ? You're going to need that and that and that..." I'm just not sure if she knows that I'm moving out because of my studies and that I won't be cooking and eating all the time, I feel like I have more kitchen tools than anything.


My hair



I was kinda bored of my light blond hair color, and I feel like it was a little bit too "summer" since fall is coming. So, I decided to go to my usual hairdresser (Coiff&Co) and get a more adapted haircolor, darker but not too much, I'd like to get closer to my natural dark blond hair color but I guess it's not gonna be for now! I also chose not to cut too much, I want to give another try having long hair because as I started to use Lush hair products, my hair got so much better, healthier and prettier. Even the hairdresser told me so !


My clothes


New appartment, new hairstyle, nothing's better than that since I was looking for a fresh new start. That also means I can wear all the new outfits I bought these last few months, I can become whoever I want, and I like that. I've been living in the same city for 12 years, so everybody knows everybody, so trying to be a different person when everyone knows you has sort of a weird feeling (or at least for me). I'll post my Back to school fashion in another article otherwise this one will be super long.

No comments:

Post a Comment