2014/08/11

Teen Choice Awards 2014


Yesterday was the 16th TCA ceremony, I would have loved to watch the entire show online but I only could watch the pre-show
Why do I live in France ??! Why do we not have Fox ??!

In the end, I went to bed at 2:30AM because I wanted to watch it so bad, I was looking everywhere but IMPOSSIBLE to find a website to watch it in a bearable quality. Even though, I don't have any regrets : I saw a part of what I wanted to see with the TCA : What they were wearing !!

My top 3 for the best outfits

#3 Taylor Swift


 She looked absolutely adorable in that outfit, this green color fits her hair color and skin tone completely, and the shoes are just perfect. Plus, the different patterns and materials used on the skirt get along greatly.

#2 Italia Ricci

I love the fact that she didn't do too much. The outfit is classy without being too "celebrity-like". The color, the pattern, the cleavage, the shoes, Italia is just amazing. And it looks comfortable to wear. Thumbs up !

#1 Nina Dobrev

Okay. I read some articles about the best and worst of the show, and Nina was in both categories. She did took a risk by putting on this outfit, but we have to admit it is perfect on her ! She's showing some skin, but not too much, the material and the color are amazing. And her hairstyle is simple and classy at the same time.

# Bonus

Or... Should I say that Tyler Posey won the award of the best outfit ??! He looked gorgeous like that ! 








I just loved how Hailee Steinfield looked, even though I didn't really like the dress, she took a big risk with that one, but it was just amazing on her, and her make-up was perfect, so she was stunning !







The worst outfits

I personnaly think that the worst outfits of the event were Lucy Hale's one and Willow Shields' one.
Lucy Hale does look pretty in red, but the dress doesn't help her look great. It's just not right ! It kinda makes her look bigger than she is.. Hopefully, she has an amazing smile which makes her look beautiful.

As for Willow Shields, I feel like it's too much. She should have chosen the top or the pants, but not both together ! I like the shoes though...

No comments:

Post a Comment