2014/08/07

#Ambition



Ambition : Eager or inordinate desire for some object that confers distinction, as preferment, honor, superiority, political power, or literary fame; desire to distinguish one's self from other people.


My plans for the future

In February, I had an entrance exam for the business school I wanted to go to for many years. A couple of weeks later (the day before I went to Minneapolis), I got a call from the administration telling me that I was accepted. I'm pretty sure I can say it was one of the best days of my life.
As I just had my Management degree, I didn't want to get into the working life right away, I decided to keep going on with studies. 

Being in this business school involves that I will have internships overseas. So I will have opportunities to travel to the country I want to go to the MOST: South Korea
When I think about this idea, of me being there, I'm just getting crazy and excited. I have so many things to do to get prepared and also a lot to think about: what do I need? Where will I be staying at? Do I need to get vaccinated? Will I be able to eat gluten-free without any problem? How is it living in a such crowded area? I'm so used to living in small cities that when I go to bigger ones, at first I feel lost. Hopefully, I adjust really easily.

As for my professional plan, I'm still wavering. I'm studying business. I've always been interested in this field. But I'm also really in fond of fashion. So... Which way am I going to take ? Is there any way I can do both ? What can I do to get to the top ?!

When I say fashion, it includes Fame. Since I'm a kid, I've been the shy little girl who didn't have the guts to say what she thinks. It has only been lately that I started to assert myself. As I'm growing up, I feel the need to get what I want, and it's only now that I understand that I can't have anything just by standing doing nothing. So I'm doing my very best to get what I want. What is it that I want ? I want to be recognize as a unique person, not just a standard sheep in a flock.

I'm not gonna hide it, as many people, I'd love to be a celebrity. Who doesn't ? Whether it is as an actor, a singer, a make up artist, a stylist, a top model, a productor, ... We have planty of choices, but still, it looks like it's another planet, something unreachable. We have to admit it's pretty hard to get into this, and when you're in, it's also hard to stay at the top. 

I guess only time will show what's really gonna happen. We don't know, maybe next week a lucky person will be noticed by a headhunter and become a star in a snap! (Just hope it could be me >_< )

My weight loss plan (coming soon)

To be honest, like a lot of girls, I'm not confident when it comes to my body. I'm 172cm tall (about 5'6'') and my weight is 75kg (about 165lbs). 
In September, I'll move to my own appartment. I'll finally be done living with my parents. I love them, that's not the problem. But I just can't do the things I wanna do when I'm at home. I can't eat what I want, I can't do sports without having my mom watching me and talking to me. So basically, I can't lose weight as long as I live with my parents. 
That's why I want to take this as an opportunity! Finally, I will be able to choose my meals and do as much sports as I want. Especially since I only start class on September 16th. It will give me enough time to adjust and start this new lifestyle.
I will talk about all this more deeply in another article. 


No comments:

Post a Comment