2014/08/31

#Candy Haul

I went to Carrefour a few days ago and I surprisingly found these candies which I never saw before. I decided to give it a try and baught 'em !

Those one are basically chewing gum, but we don't find that kind of chewing gum easily in supermarkets France so I'm glad I discovered those. One color corresponds to one flavor, and of course these are the usual ones like lemon, orange, etc... But I love the taste, even though it doesn't stay long. I don't know if Sugarpova products are easy to find in other countries but I was surprised to see how expensive it was here. 


As for the taste, they are really good but when I saw the package, I thaught the candies would be soft, almost melting in the mouse, but no, these are quite hard ! Even though, I think I would recommand those, just for their amazing taste.

Among the three, those are definitely my favorites ! I discovered a couple of weeks ago that the Carrefour market I usually go to was selling three kinds of Jelly Belly products. I first tried the smoothie blend which I loved really bad ! This time I tried the sours. I wasn't expecting much in terms of sourness (sour candies are my all-time favorites) but I ended up loving them, the fruit choice is great, I'm not really into peaches but the peach taste was actually the one I prefered the most (with the cherry one). I give those candies huge thumbs up !

No comments:

Post a Comment