2014/09/04

Just moved in!


As I said earlier, I had to move out from the family house for my studies.

FREEDOM


And I arrived on Tuesday night, I had a really warm welcome from the other French students who already lived in the apartment building. I, at the same time, had the opportunity to meet the japanese students. They are so lovely! Especially when they try to speak in French, that's so cute.  

At the moment I opened the door of my room for the first time, I spotted the dirt which was literally EVERYWHERE! So before starting unpacking I cleaned up from bottom to top. It took me almost two hours, but it felt so much better when it was done. 

Now, I'm all settled. I organized everything, I decorated a little bit (still working on it, I'll add a few more stuff next week). 


A global view
My desk
Close-up on my school stuff
Close-up on my other stuff

My bed. Nothing special about it.
My bookcase that I don't use just for books
The cushion is amazing, I was uncertain when I was buying it at Gifi, but I don't regret at all. So comfy!!
I got this little hedgehog from the sponge brand Spontex, I just love it. I mean it, look at his face!  
I bought this one in a gift shop in London (Is it obvious?) I had to take it with me here. Adorable
I also have a bathroom and the smallest kitchen I've ever seen but there's nothing really interesting in there so I didn't take any photos of it.
Well, that's it for today, I'll do another post soon. No hint but you can still expect it !

No comments:

Post a Comment