2014/08/27

Emmy Awards 2014



Yesterday was held the 66th ceremony of the EMA. Lots of people, lots of very expensive clothes and accessories (and lots of awards too, of course). Let's take a look at what the celebrities were wearing for the event !

My top 3 for the best outfits

#3 Heidi Klum

 Heidi looked amazing in that red dress by Zac Posen. It is simple and sophisticated at the same time. I love the sleeves details, it's almost like if she had a cape. We can definitely say she was a super heroine in that outfit ! 

#2 Natalie Dormer

What can I say about this dress ? The colors, the high-waisted skirt part which makes her look like a mermaid, everything is perfect. Natalie Dormer is also far from being ugly so it helps, but it really fits her. She is beautiful from head to toe.

#1 Camilia Alves

This outfit is indescribable. Camilia was shining on the red carpet with that dress by Zuhair Murad. The graphic pattern, the white color with a see-through effect, it is absolutely breathtaking. 

# Bonus


Sofia Vergara

Sofia looked stunning long bustier dress. It accentuated her super long legs and her amazing body shape. I really like the metallic lines pointing out her waist line.

Sarah Hyland

She looks lovable, I like the fact that she's wearing something young, she is, and the fact that she doesn't try to look older than she is is great ! I admire her for that. A white crop top and a long high-waisted coral skirt. Simple enough to work perfectly on the red carpet ! 

The worst outfits

Lena Dunham

It's actually really hard to put words on that outfit. Lena Dunham is known for her excentric looks, that's a fact, but I think this time she broke the record of the worst outfit ever ! I don't even know what the most horrific part is. The skirt itself is too much. The top does not get along with the skirt. And that tattoo which shouldn't have been shown with such a girly outfit. I could keep on talking about why I don't like that look but I think I said enough.

Kerry Washington


Okay, it's far from being as atrocious as Lena's outfit but I didn't really like that dress either. The orange color is fine, and the shining details would have also work if black part didn't exist. It would have looked way better without the black underskirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment