2014/08/27

MTV Video Music Awards


On Sunday night were held the MTV VMA at the Forum in L.A. The event gathered a lot of celebrities. Let'stake a look at what the stars were wearing !

My Top 5 for the best outfits


#5 Kendall Jenner

As usual, Kendall found a great outfit for the red carpet. It's not the first time we can see her wearing pants on a carpet, too bad she doesn't show her lower body much. But she does look great like that, she's tall and wearing those high-waisted pants highlight her supa long legs makes her look even more tall. And the see-through top lighten the outfit. I love it !

#4 Katy Perry

At first, I didn't really know what to think about the dress, but we cannot forget it's Katy Perry, she never wears "normal" outifits. And it looks amazing on her, I personnally really like the chocker, it's the perfect accessory to complete the look. I love the dress cut which is very glamourous, and the contrast with the use of denim fabric, it's a perfect match !

#3 Arden Cho

Arden picked the perfect dress for the occasion. A party dress which is glamourous enough to be put on for a big event like this one ! It kinda looks like a disco but it looks great on Arden and points out her curves.

#2 Gwen Stephani

I had a real hard time choosing who between Gwen and Nina would be first, you can't even imagine. I mean, look at her, she is literally stunning ! Golden and silver colours really fit her. The only detail I noticed is that the skirt is a little bit too long, other than that, it's flawless. No Doubt, she IS a fashion icon.

#1 Nina Dobrev

I LOVE IT ! Nina looks sexy, the cleavage is not too pronounce, the contrast red/black is perfect, plus, the belt and the dress pleats highlight her amazing figure. The slit is also a great detail, she has beautiful legs, she has no reasons to hide them ! 

# Bonus

Kathryn Prescott

Even though the look is simple and quite casual, I really liked it. A black crop top, a high-waisted skirt, with black heels and a camel clutch bag. It works completely, that's a perfect match ! 

Victoria Justice

I don't really know what to think about Victoria's outfit. I like it and hate it at the same time. I think it would have looked way better with another clutch bag. And the shoes don't really go well with the clothes either. But I do like the top and the skirt, I think I can call that an interesting look.

The worst outfits


Amber Rose

When I first saw her, I wondered if it was a joke or not. She is almost naked ! Was she even aware that kids were going to watch the show ? She has curves, maybe she wanted to show them off but she could have picked something much better than that. 

Solange Knowles

While reading other websites commenting about the event, I saw a lot of positive comments about Solange's outfit. But personnally, I don't like it. The jacket is way too big, and her hairstyle is also very voluminous, it makes the upper body look like a rectangle. 

Taylor Swift

I usually love Taylor's style, but this time, I felt like she was wearing a gymnastics outfit. I love the fact that she showed her legs, but it's too tight in the crotch area. That's the kind of clothes that is unusual enough to be use for a Kpop music video, not on a red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment