2014/07/13

#Life1

Hi guys !

¡News break !

A few days have passed and quite a lot happened. I had the results for my final exams and got great marks for almost all the subjects so I'm really happy about that. It just confirms that I'll be going to the business school I wanted to go to for the last 5 years starting from September 9th ! 

I also got accepted for a job at Brittany Ferries for August, and I also had another interview for a job at Promod so... I don't know how I'm gonna handle it but I may have two jobs for this summer ! Haha~

Anyway. From Wednesday to Friday I had this security/safety training course with Brittany Ferries so that, as an employee, I know what to do if anything bad happens. And honestly, it was super scary: for three days we've been talking about fire, death (Titanic too, obviously!) and all the creepy stuff. So I was completely freaked out. The good point ? I was with 13 other people who also got hired and it was great meeting them, I had a great time talking and getting to know them. I also appreciate the fact that we didn't have to pay for hotel and food, the company paid everything, we only had to enjoy and learn everything we were taught.

I came back on Friday night and I needed to catch up on Kpop MVs and series that I missed. I started with the series, I had to watch Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, Chasing Life, Beauty and the Beast, The Fosters, Young & Hungry and Mystery Girls. (Why do I watch that many ? I have no clue, but I do.)
So I only watched the Kpop stuff today, and I admit I was pretty amazed by Girl's Day's comeback with 'Darling'. The song is really refreshing, it's different from their last comebacks, they're cute and sexy at the same time, without being provocative. So I give a big ♥ to these girls !! I'll just have to wait and see what SISTAR prepared for this summer (D-8!!).


So, that's it for now! 
•♥•I hope you guys enjoy the beautiful and hot weather as much as I do!•♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment