2014/09/23

Free time equals Back to fashion !

As I've been moving out from my parent's house, I've had so much more free time. So, I decided to start doing something I've always wanted to try : Fashion design.
I'm now gonig back to school and I'm having so much fun here ! I think I've never been that much out of my place in my entire life. But when I do am in my apartment (by myself), I have a great time drawing fashion designs. Here are some of the ones I draw.






Some of them are copies of styles I found on the website of Forever 21. I know I need to improve my skills, I'm gonna have quite a lot of time to do that until the end of this semester, after that I'll be way more busy at school so I don't know if I'll have time for that or not. But I hope I will ! Once I have done a few more ones, I may post my favorites in another article. But I have no idea when it is gonna be !

No comments:

Post a Comment