2015/03/23

Photoshoot

Okay, so.. I've been pretty excited about this project. I've wanted to do a photoshoot, as a photographer, for quite a long time, and I finally did it !
Although the result is far from being perfect, I'm still glad I did it. Here is a little preview of what we did !
I put the link of the whole photoshoot at the end of the article. As it was my first time giving a shot to that kind of photos, I'm not completely satisfied but I'll do my very best to get better and share prettier photos in a near future.

Just to say, Juliette is a friend of mine, whom I met at ISUGA this year, she'll alsobe coming with me to Seoul in September, so I can say you'll see more of her on my blog ! 

03220005.2
03220042.203220059.2

My feelings about that photoshoot ?

As we did it in the morning, it was freaking cold !! Hopefully it was sunny so that there was enough light to get good photos. We were freezing so bad, I couldn't even feel my hands at some point, I didn't know how I was still able to hold the camera Haha~
At some moments I  felt like it was a workout for me as I had to stay put in weird positions just to get the right angle. I can say my core was toned after it !
We really enjoyed the hot chocolate we had at my appartmentwhen being done with the photos.

But still, I look forward to doing other sessions like this one, not just with Juliette but also with some other people from my entourage.

The whole photoshoot can be found here : https://flic.kr/s/aHsk62oixT

No comments:

Post a Comment