2015/03/18

#Inspiration

It's been a long time since I actually got the time to come back here and publish something new. But it doesn't mean I haven't thaught about new articles ideas and stuff, just been really busy because of class.
New stuff coming up soon you can believe me, I have new projects in mind and I'll soon share it here, I'm getting so excited about all this !


So, recently, I've been catching up on the videos of a YouTube channel I subscribed to a few months after it got created: Jacksgap. It's not just 'cause Jack and Finn are freaking cute and sexy as hell, but mainly because their videos make me feel happier, inspired, motivated, ... 
These two gentlemen have amazing ideas and they don't just talk about it, they film, they take photographs, they share it through every single possible way: Social networks, YouTube, their website. 
I just love their work and feel like I HAVE to spread it anywhere I can, so that you guys can also feel the way I feel after watching any of their videos.

They've been doing different sorts of videos: story telling, travelling videos, collaborations on projects but also collabs with other Youtubers, funny videos, ... They've even done videos to help wonderful artists to have their glory moment, and honestly, these people really deserve to be known as their talent is huge !!

I'll just share a few videos so that you can have a little glimpse of what they do :







Leaving the links right below !

YouTube channel: JacksGap
Website: http://jacksgap.com/
Facebook page: JacksGap
Twitter: @JacksGap
Instagram: @JacksGap
Soundcloud: JacksGapSounds

No comments:

Post a Comment